10 January 2014

Full of Confusion


I don't know how to start writing. *thinking 

Last semester, my friends and I were ready to do the thesis individually. I mean, after we finished the proposal. But for this semester, we got new supervisor. She said that we can do it together, there is no need to submit it individually. Everything run smoothly until 2 January 2014 which is the day of thesis submission, when we propose to present the thesis as a group. Our supervisor said that we need to submit the thesis individually and she extend our submission date until 3 January. Okayyy. But then this morning when we are prepared to present individually (read: redha untuk present individual, bukan bersedia untuk present), suddenly my friend who is presenting called us (me and Iee) to enter the class and present together. I was like "err errr baru sampai kot, tak sempat touch up pun." The worst thing is all of us are not prepared at all. But Alhamdulillah, despite all of the confusion, we managed to do it. Alhamdulillah. Thanks a lot to Hans and Iee.

No comments: